martes, octubre 04, 2005

Credence Clearwater Revival-Have you ever seen the rain

Credence Clearwater Revival en Have you ever seen the rain
Letra de la canción:
Someone told me long ago there's a calm before the storm, i know; it's been comin' for some time. when it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny day, i know; shinin' down like water. i want to know, have you ever seen the rain? i want to know, have you ever seen the rain comin' down on a sunny day? Yesterday, and days before, sun is cold and rain is hard, I know; been that way for all my time. 'til forever, on it goes through the circle, fast and slow, I know; it can't stop, i wonder. I want to know, have you ever seen the rain? I want to know, have you ever seen the rain comin' down on a sunny day? yeah! I want to know, have you ever seen the rain? I want to know, have you ever seen the rain comin' down on a sunny day?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario