domingo, agosto 13, 2006

Highway to Hell- Acdc

Highway to Hell - Acdc




Livin' easy, lovin' free,
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Askin' nothin', leave me be,
Takin' everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme,
Ain't nothin' I would rather do
Goin' down, party time,
My friends are gonna be there, too
Yeah...

   [Chorus] I'm on the highway to Hell! On the highway to Hell!
 Highway to Hell! I'm on the highway to Hell!  No stop signs, speed limit,
 Nobody's gonna slow me down Like a wheel, gonna spin it,
Nobody's gonna mess me 'round Hey Satan, payin' my dues, 
Playin' in a rockin' band Hey momma, look at me,
 I'm on my way to the Promised Land Whoo!'  [Chorus]
 I'm on the highway to Hell! Highway to Hell! I'm on the highway to Hell! Highway to Hell, 
mmmmm... Don'tcha stop me! Ah! Ah! Ow!  [Instrumental Intermission] 
 [Chorus] I'm on the highway to Hell! On the highway to Hell! I'm on the highway to Hell! 
On the highway to - whoa! (Highway to Hell!) I'm on the highway to Hell! (Highway to Hell!) 
I'm on the high-! (Highway to Hell!) Whoa-oh yeah! (Highway to Hell!) And I'm goin' down... 
All the waaaaay! Whoa! On the highway to Hell...

 Autopista al Infierno -

Vida fácil, vida libre
Billete para un viaje de sólo ida
Sin preguntar nada, déjame en paz
Tomándomelo todo con calma
No necesito razones, no necesito rimas
No tengo nada mejor que hacer
Cayendo, hora de fiesta
Mis amigos también van a estar ahí

Estoy en la autopista al infierno (varias veces)

No hay señales de stop ni límite de velocidad
Nadie me va a hacer frenar
Como una rueda, voy a girarlo
Nadie se va a meter conmigo
Hey, Satán, he pagado mis deudas
tocando en una banda de rock
Hey, Mamá, mírame
voy de camino a la tierra prometida

Estoy en la autopista al infierno (varias veces)
(No me detengas)

Y estoy cayendo, siempre hacia abajo
Estoy en la autopista al infierno

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario