viernes, mayo 26, 2006

Black is Black - Los Bravos

Black is Black - Los Bravos




Black is black I want my baby back It's gray, it's gray Since she went away, Ooh-Ooh What can I do 'Cause I-I-I-I-I'm feelin' blue If I had my way She'd be back today But she don't intend To see me again, Ooh-Ooh What can I do 'Cause I-I-I-I-I'm feelin' blue I can't choose It's too much to lose My love's too strong Wow! Maybe if she would come back to me Then it can't go wrong Bad is bad That I feel so sad It's time, it's time That I found peace of mind, Ooh-Ooh What can I do 'Cause I-I-I-I-I'm feelin' blue I can't choose It's too much to lose My love's too strong Wow! Maybe if she would come back to me Then it can't go wrong Black is black I want my baby back It's gray, it's gray Since she went away, Ooh-Ooh What can I do 'Cause I-I-I-I-I'm feelin' blue 'Cause I-I-I-I-I'm feelin' blue

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario