miércoles, mayo 16, 2007

Mr. tambourine man - The Byrds

Mr. tambourine man - The Byrds

hey mister tambourine man, play a song for me i'm not sleepy and there ain't no place i'm goin' to hey mister tambourine man, play a song for me in the jingle jangle morning, i'll come followin' youtake me for a trip upon your magic swirlin' shipall my senses have been strippedand my hands can't feel to gripand my toes too numb to stepwait only for my boot heels to be wanderin'i'm ready to go anywhere i'm ready for to fadeon to my own parade cast your dancin' spell my wayi promise to go under it hey mister tambourine man, play a song for me i'm not sleepy and there ain't no place i'm goin' to hey mister tambourine man, play a song for me in the jingle jangle morning, i'll come followin' you..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario