sábado, abril 23, 2011

Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything

Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
We got it together did'nt we nobody but you and me we got it together baby my first, my last, my everything and the answer to all my dreams you're my sun, my moon, my guiding star my kind of wonderful, that's what you are i know there's only, only one like you theres no way they could have made two you're you're all i'm living for your love i'll keep for evermore, you're the first my last my everything in you i've found so many things a love so new only you could bring can't you see if you, you'll make me feel this way you're like a first morning dew on a brand new day i see so many ways that i can love you till the day i die........ you're my reality yet i'm lost in a dream you're the first my last my everything *** instrumental *** i know there's only, only one like you theres no way they could have made two girl you're my reality but i'm lost in a dream you're the first you're the last my everything.

Tu eres la primera, lo último, lo único tu eres la respuesta a todos mis sueños tu eres mi sol, mi luna, la estrella que me guia mi maravilla eso es lo que tu eres se muy bien que solo hay una como tu es imposible que pudieran hacer dos tu eres lo unico por la que vivo siempre guardare tu amor tu eres lo primero, lo último, lo unico en ti he encontrado tantas cosas un amor tan nuevo que solo tu me podias traer es que no ves que eres tu quien me hace sentir asi eres como el rocio del nuevo dia te amare hasta el dia de mi muerte tu eres lo primero, lo último, lo único se que solo puede haber una como tu por que eres irrepetible tu eres mi mundo estoy perdido en un sueño tu eres lo primero, lo último, lo único lo único.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario