jueves, junio 02, 2011

Time Runs Out - John Frusciante

Time Runs Out - John Frusciante

I didn't lose you in all those fights i fought i don't owe anyone i've been sleeping all night these times i recall they come out they come clean i've been asleep on top of myself i was born in the morning i died at night i was found in a mirror they couldn't get me out in these times time runs out it runs out daydreams run along her feelings are goners i've been sleeping once and for all mirrors are water a symbol of what death is not catch my meaning once and fro all i'm the ceiling i'm the wall you can't stand inside with me but the reverse of me is where you must be in truths place is lies the mistakes you try someonemust be sleeping because all is quiet is there nothing in the mirror when you shut the light the dark the light

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario