martes, febrero 07, 2012

My Sweet Lord - George Harrison

My Sweet Lord - George Harrison My sweet lord george harrisonmy sweet lordhm, my lordhm, my lordi really want to see youreally want to be with youreally want to see you lordbut it takes so long, my lordmy sweet lordhm, my lordhm, my lordi really want to know youreally want to go with youreally want to show you lordthat it won't take long, my lord (hallelujah)my sweet lord (hallelujah)hm, my lord (hallelujah)my sweet lord (hallelujah)i really want to see youreally want to see youreally want to see you, lordreally want to see you, lordbut it takes so long, my lord (hallelujah)my sweet lord (hallelujah)hm, my lord (hallelujah)my, my, my lord (hallelujah)i really want to know you (hallelujah)really want to go with you (hallelujah)really want to show you lord (aaah)that it won't take long, my lord (hallelujah)hmm (hallelujah)my sweet lord (hallelujah)my, my, lord (hallelujah)hm, my lord (hare krishna)my, my, my lord (hare krishna)oh hm, my sweet lord (krishna, krishna)oh-uuh-uh (hare hare)now, i really want to see you (hare rama)really want to be with you (hare rama)really want to see you lord (aaah)but it takes so long, my lord (hallelujah)hm, my lord (hallelujah)my, my, my lord (hare krishna)my sweet lord (hare krishna)my sweet lord (krishna krishna)my lord (hare hare)hm, hm (gurur brahma)hm, hm (gurur vishnu)hm, hm (gurur devo)hm, hm (maheshwara)my sweet lord (gurur sakshaat)my sweet lord (parabrahma)my, my, my lord (tasmayi shree)my, my, my, my lord (guruve namah)my sweet lord (hare rama)[fade:](hare krishna)my sweet lord (hare krishna)my sweet lord (krishna krishna)my lord (hare hare)--
---- Mi Señor, hum Señor, hum Señor Yo quiero conocerte Déjame aprender de ti déjame saber, Señor el camino entre tú y yo Mi Señor, hum señor, hum señor Sé lo que contaron o lo que leí de ti Sólo eso sé, Señor del camino entre tú y yo (aleluya) Mi Señor (aleluya) Hum Señor (aleluya) Mi Señor (aleluya) Invítame a seguirte que quiero encontrarte Hoy quiero escuchar tu voz ven y enséñame, Señor el camino entre tú y yo (aleluya) Mi Señor (aleluya) Hum Señor (aleluya) Oh mi Señor (aleluya) Quiero conseguir tu luz (aleluya) Quiero conocer, Señor el camino entre tú y yo (aleluya) Hum, hum, hum (aleluya) Mi Señor (aleluya) Oh mi Señor (aleluya) Oh Señor (aleluya) Sí, Sí, Señor (aleluya) Dulce Señor (aleluya) Hum, hum, hum (aleluya) Yo quiero conocerte (aleluya) Déjame aprender de tí (aleluya) Déjame saber, Señor el camino entre tú y yo (aleluya) Señor (aleluya) Mi Señor (aleluya) Oh mi Señor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario