miércoles, marzo 07, 2012

I love to love - Tina Charles

I love to love - tina charles Oh i love to love but my baby just loves to dance he wants to dance, he loves to dance, he's got to dance oh i love to love but my baby just loves to dance oh i love to love but there's no time for our romance no no no oh Oh i love to love but my baby just loves to dance The minute the band begins to swing it he's on his feet to dig it and dance the night away stop i'm spinning like a top we'll dance until we drop but if i had my way Oh i love to love but my baby just loves to dance he wants to dance, he loves to dance, he's got to dance oh i love to love but my baby just loves to dance oh i love to love but he won't give our love a chance no no no oh Oh i love to love but my baby just loves to dance Stop i'm spinning like a top we'll dance until we drop but if i had my way sundown instead of going downtown we'll stay at home and get down to what i'm tryin' to say Oh i love to love But my baby just loves to dance yeah yeah I love to love but my baby just loves to dance yes he does...ooh...get down...oh...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario