viernes, septiembre 07, 2012

Children -Barrabas

Children - Barrabas

Children, children, children Children oh my children Children, children, children Children oh my children Children, children, children Children oh my children Children, children, children Children oh my children
Mama please tell me why I have such a dream last night I saw you around your bed dancing with another man
Children, children, children Children oh my children Children, children, children Children oh my children
I wonder why daddy’s never home I wonder why you can`t be alone You’re much to young she answer me So go and play and let me be
I don`t want to I don`t liked Let me please you
Sorry mama let me tell you I don`t like it
Children, children, children Children oh my children Children, children, children Children oh my children
Dancing with another man I saw you around your bed Mama please tell me why I have such a dream last night
Children, children, children Children oh my children Children, children, children Children oh my children
I wonder why daddy’s never home I wonder why you can`t be alone
Children, children, children Children oh my children Children, children, children Children oh my children Children, children, children Children oh my children Children, children, children Children oh my children Children, children, children Children oh my children Children, children, children Children oh my children

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario