domingo, julio 01, 2012

Melissa Etheridge - I'm the Only One

Melissa Etheridge - I'm the Only One Please baby can’t you see My mind’s a burnin’ hell I got razors a rippin’ and tearin’ and strippin’ My heart apart as well Tonight you told me That you ache for something new And some other woman is lookin’ like something That might be good for you [CHORUS] Go on and hold her till the screaming is gone Go on believe her when she tells you nothing’s wrong But I’m the only one Who’ll walk across the fire for you I’m the only one Who’ll drown in my desire for you It’s only fear that makes you run The demons that you’re hiding from When all your promises are gone I’m the only one Please baby can’t you see I’m trying to explain I’ve been here before and I’m locking the door And I’m not going back again Her eyes and arms and skin won’t make it go away You’ll wake up tomorrow and wrestle the sorrow That holds you down today

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario