domingo, febrero 10, 2013

Nirvana -You Know You're Right

Nirvana You Know You're Right
letra I will never bother you I will never promise to I will never follow you I will never bother you Never speak a word again I will crawl away for good I will move away from here You wont be afraid of fear No thought was put in to this I always knew it would come to this Things have never been so swell I have never failed to feel Pain {3x} You Know your Right {3x} I'm so warm and calm inside I no longer have to hide Let’s talk about someone else Steaming soup against her mouth Nothing really bothers her She just wants to love herself I will move away from here You wont be afraid of fear No thought was put into this I always knew to come like this Things have never been so swell I have never failed to feel Pain {5x} You know Your Right {17x} Pain {1x}

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario