lunes, marzo 18, 2013

Your Song - Elton John

Your Song - Elton John
It's a little bit funny this feeling inside I'm not one of those who can easily hide I don't have much money but boy if I did I'd buy a big house where we both could live If I was a sculptor, but then again, no Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show I know it's not much but it's the best I can do My gift is my song and this one's for you And you can tell everybody this is your song It may be quite simple but now that it's done I hope you don't mind I hope you don't mind that I put down in words How wonderful life is while you're in the world I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song It's for people like you that keep it turned on So excuse me forgetting but these things I do You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue Anyway the thing is what I really mean Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen Es un poco gracioso este sentimiento adentro
Yo no soy de los que pueden ocultar fácilmente
No tengo mucho dinero pero si lo hice
Me compraría una casa grande donde pudiéramos vivir

Si yo fuera un escultor, pero entonces de nuevo, no
O un hombre que hace pociones en un espectáculo itinerante
Sé que no es mucho pero es lo mejor que puedo hacer
Mi regalo es mi canción y esta es para ti

Y puedes decirle a todos que esta es su canción
Puede ser absolutamente simple pero ahora que ya está hecho
Espero que no me importa
Espero que no me importa que me ponga en palabras
¿Cómo es la vida maravillosa mientras que usted está en el mundo

Me senté en el techo y comenzó el musgo
Bueno algunos de los versos, así que me tiene bastante cruz
Pero el sol ha sido bastante amable mientras escribía esta canción
Es para gente como tú que lo mantienen encendido

Así que me disculpe el olvido pero estas cosas que hago
Usted ve que he olvidado si son verdes o son azul
De todas formas la cosa es lo que realmente quiero decir

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario