lunes, mayo 13, 2013

First Love - Adele

First Love - Adele

So little to say But so much time Ddespite my empty mouth The words are in my mind Please wear the face The one where you smile Because you Lighten up my heart When I start to cry Forgive me first love But I'm tired I need to get away To feel again Try to understand why Don't get so close To change my mind Please wipe that look Out of your eyes It's bribing me To doubt myself Simply, it's tiring This love has dried up And stayed behind And if I stay I'll be alive Then choke on words I'd always hide Excuse me first love But we're through I need to taste the kiss From someone knew Forgive me first love But I'm too tired I'm bored to say The least and I I lack desire Forgive me first love (4x) Forgive me Forgive me first love (2x) Por lo tanto, poco que decir,
Sin embargo, tanto tiempo,
A pesar de mi boca vacía,
Las palabras están en mi mente,
Por favor use la cara,
Una en la que la sonrisa,
Porque usted, claro a mi corazón,
Cuando empiezo a llorar

Perdóname primer amor
Pero estoy cansado
Tengo que salir
A sentir de nuevo
Trate de comprender por qué
No tan cerca
Para cambiar mi mente
Por favor, limpie esa mirada
De tus ojos
Se trata de sobornar a mí
Para dudar de mí mismo
Simplemente, es agotador

Este amor se ha secado
Y se quedaron
Y si me quedo
Voy a estar vivo
A continuación, el estrangulador de palabras
Yo siempre ocultar
Disculpe primer amor
Pero estamos a través de
Tengo que probar el beso
Sabía de alguien

Perdóname primer amor
Pero estoy demasiado cansado
Estoy aburrido de decir
El y yo menos
Me falta el deseo

Perdóname primer amor (4x)
Perdóname
Perdóname primer amor (2x)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario