jueves, junio 13, 2013

Steel Bars -Michael Bolton

Steel Bars-Michael Bolton

In the night I hear you speak

Turn around, you're in my sleep

Feel your hands inside my soul

You're holding on and you won't let go

I've tried running but there's no escape

Can't bend them, and I just can't break these....

CHORUS:

Steel bars, wrapped all around me

I've been your prisoner since the day you found me

I'm bound forever, till the end of time

Steel bars wrapped around this heart of mine

Trying hard to recognize

See the face behind the eyes

Feel your haunting ways like chains

'Round my heart they still remain

CHORUS:

And with every step I take

Every desperate move I make

It's clear to me

What can all my living mean

When time itself is so obscene

When time itself don't mean a thing

I'm still loving you

CHORUS:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario