lunes, agosto 12, 2013

Hot -avril lavinge

Hot - avril lavinge

Uh oh uh oh You're so good to me Baby baby I want to lock you up in my closet Where no one's around I want to put your hand in my pocket Because you're allowed I want to drive you into the corner And kiss you without a sound I want to stay this way forever I'll say it loud Now you're in And you can't get out CHORUS: You make me so hot Make me wanna drop You're so ridiculous I can barely stop I can hardly breathe You make me wanna scream You're so fabulous You're so good to me Baby baby You're so good to me Baby baby I can make you feel all better Just take it in And I can show you all the places You've never been And I can make you say everything That you never said And I will let you do anything Again and again Now you're in And you can't get out CHORUS Baby baby You're so good to me Baby baby Kiss me Gently Always I know Hold me Love me Don't ever go CHORUS x 2 Baby baby You're so good to me Baby baby You're so good Uh oh uh oh Eres muy bueno para mi Baby, baby Quiero encerrarte en mi armario Donde no hay nadie a nuestro alrededor Quiero que pongas tu mano en la bolsa de mi pantalón Porque si te dejo Quiero llevarte hacia un rincón Y besarte sin ningún sonido Quiero quedarme así por siempre Y gritar Ahora estas aquí Y no puedes irte CORO* Me pones muy caliente Haces que me derrita Eres ridículo Apenas y me puedo detener Apenas puedo respirar Haces que grite Eres fabuloso Eres muy bueno para mi Baby, baby
Eres muy bueno para mi
Baby, baby

Puedo hacerte sentir mejor
Solo quedate
Y puedo enseñarte todos los lugares
Que no has visto
Y puedo hacerte decir todo
Lo que nunca has dicho
Y te dejare hacer lo que quieras
Una y otra vez
Ahora estas aquí
Y no puedes irte

CORO*

Baby, baby
Eres muy bueno para mi
Baby, baby

Besame
Dulcemente
Siempre lo eh sabido
Esperame
Amame
Nunca te vallas

CORO* [x2]

Baby, baby
Eres muy bueno para mi
Baby, baby
Eres muy bueno

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario