martes, septiembre 03, 2013

And I Love Her - the beatles-lennon/mccartney

And I Love Her - the beatles

the beatles lennon/mccartney
And I Love Her
i give her all
my lovethat's all i doand if you saw my loveyou'd love
her toi love hershe gives my everythingand tenderlythe
kiss my lover bringsshe brings to meand i love hera love
like ourscould never dieas long as i have you near mebright
are the stars that shinedark is the skyi know this love
of minewill never dieand i love herbright are the stars that
shinedark is the skyi know this love of minewill never dieand
i love her, ooh

And i love her
Y la amo

Yo le doy todo mi amor
Eso es lo que hago
Y si tú vieras a mi amor
También la amarías
Yo la amo

Ella me lo da todo
Con ternura
El beso que da mi amante
Me lo da a mí
Y la amo

Un amor como el núestro
No puede morir nunca
Mientras te tenga
A mi lado

Resplandecientes son las estrellas que brillan
Oscuro está el cielo
Sé que éste amor mío
No morirá nunca
Y la amo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario