viernes, marzo 07, 2014

Woman - Maroon 5

Woman - Maroon 5

If i'd be so inclined to climb up beside you
would you tell me
that the time just isn't right
and if i ever find the key you hide so well
will you tell me
that i can spend the night
Leaving your smell on my coat
leaving your taste on my shoulder
i still fail to understand
what it is about this woman
yeah ow wow
If i could bottle up the chills that you give me
i would keep them
in a jar next to my bed
and if i should ever draw a picture of a woman
it is you
that would come flowing through my pen
Leaving your clothes on the floor
making me walk out the door
and i still fail to understand

what it is about this woman ow Helplessly melting as i stand next to the sun as you burn me i am screaming out for more drink every drop of liquid in the heat that i've become pop me open spoon me out onto the floor Leaving your smell on my coat leaving your taste on my shoulder i still fail to understand fail to understand Leaving your smell on my coat leaving your taste on my shoulder i still fail to understand what it is about this woman yeah ...

 

Si estuviera tan dispuesto a trepar a tu lado me dirías que el tiempo simplemente no es correcto. Y si alguna vez encuentro la llave que escondes tan bien me dirás que puedo pasar la noche... Coro Dejando tu aroma en mi abrigo, dejando tu sabor en mi hombro. Sigo sin poder entender lo que es de esta mujer. Si pudiera embotellar los resfriados que me das, los guardaría en una jarra a un lado de mi cama. Y si alguna vez tuviera que pintar un cuadro de una mujer, eres tú quien vendría fluyendo a través de mi pluma. Coro Dejando tus ropas en el piso, haciendome caminar a través de la puerta. Y sigo sin poder entender lo que es de esta mujer. Derritiendome indefensamente mientras estoy a un lado del sol, mientras me quemas estoy gritando por más. Bebe cada gota de líquido en el calor que me he convertido. Ábreme y, por cucharadas, depositame en el suelo Coro 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario