martes, abril 18, 2017

Faith-George Michael


Well I guess it would be nice
If I could touch your body
I know not everybody
Has got a body like you

But I've got to think twice
Before I give my heart away
And I know all the games you play
Because I play them too

Oh but I
Need some time off from that emotion
Time to pick my heart up off the floor
And when that love comes down
Without devotion
Well it takes a strong man baby
But I'm showing you the door

'Cause I gotta have faith...

Baby
I know you're asking me to stay
Say please, please, please, don't go away
You say I'm giving you the blues
Maybe
You mean every word you say
Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to loverboy rules

Before this river
Becomes an ocean
Before you throw my heart back on the floor
Oh baby I reconsider
My foolish notion
Well I need someone to hold me
But I'll wait for something more
Yes I've gotta have faith..

Bien yo pienso que sería agradable
Si yo pudiera tocar tu cuerpo,
Yo sé que no todos
Tienen un cuerpo como el tuyo.

Pero tengo que pensar dos veces
Antes de regalar mi corazón.
Y conozco todos los juegos que tú juegas
Porque los juego también.

Ah pero
Necesito algún tiempo libre de esa emoción
Tiempo para recoger mi corazón del piso
Y cuando ese amor baja
Sin devoción.
Bien esto toma un hombre fuerte
Pero te muestro la puerta.

Porque tengo que tener fe.

Baby
Sé que tú estas pidiendo que me quede.
Di por favor, por favor, por favor, no te marches.
Tú dices que te doy el blues
Tal vez.
Tú piensas cada palabra que dices
No puede ayudar pensar en ayer
y otra que me ató a reglas de loverboy

Antes de este río
Se hace un océano.
Antes de que tu devuelvas mi corazón en el suelo
Ah Baby yo reconsidero
Mi noción tonta.
Bien necesito alguien para sostenerme
Pero esperaré algo más
Sí tengo que tener fe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario