jueves, diciembre 10, 2009

Robert Plant -Ship of fools


Ship of fools
Morning dew
All The King's Horses (robert plant and the strange sensation)
Darkness Darkness
Song to the Siren
Moonlight In Samosa
Liars Dance




On waves of love my heart is breaking And stranger still my self control I can't rely on anymore New tides surprise - my world it's changing Within this frame an ocean swells - behind this smile I know it well Beneath a lover's moon I'm waiting I am the pilot of the storm - adrift in pleasure I may drown I built this ship - it is my making And furthermore my self control I can't rely on anymore I know why - I know why Crazy on a ship of fools Crazy on a ship of fools Turn this boat around - back to my loving ground Oh no, oh no Who claims that no man is an island While I land up in jeopardy - more distant from you by degrees I walk this shore in isolation And at my feet eternity draws ever sweeter plans for me I know why - I know why Crazy on a ship of fools Crazy on a ship of fools Turn this boat around - back to my loving ground Oh no, oh no - ship of fools --


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario