martes, mayo 25, 2004

Mad world por Michael Andrews

 Mad world

Michael Andrews

All around me are familiar faces
warn out places, warn out faces
bright and early for the daily races
going nowhere, going nowhere
The tears are filling up their glasses
no expression, no expression
hide my head i wanna drown my sorrow
no tomorrow, no tomorrow
Chorus -
then i find it kinda funny i find it kinda sad the dreams in which i'm dying are the best i've ever had i find it hard to tell you i find it hard to take when people run in circles it's a very very mad world, mad world children waiting for the day they feel good happy birthday, happy birthday till they feel the way that every child should sit and listen, sit and listen Went to school and i was very nervous no one knew me, no one knew me hello teacher tell me whats my lesson look right through me, look right through me Chorus - and i find it kinda funny i find it kinda sad in the dreams of which i'm dying are the best i've ever had i ind it hard to tell you i find it hard to take when people run in circles it's a very very mad world, mad world i love watching no one Mad world!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario