miércoles, diciembre 29, 2004

the air that i breath - the hollies

the air that i breath - the hollies

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass Can't think of anything I need No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound Nothing to eat, no books to read Making love with you Has left me peaceful warm and tired What more could I ask There's nothing left to be desired Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak So sleep, silent angel go to sleep Sometimes all I need is the air that I breathe And to love you All I need is the air that I breathe Yes to love you All I need is the air that I breathe Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak So sleep, silent angel go to sleep Sometimes all I need is the air that I breathe And to love you All I… Sometimes all I need is the air that I breathe And to love you All I need is the air that I breathe Yes to love you All I need is the air that I breathe And to love you All I need is the air that I breathe Yes to love you Autores de la canción: Albert Hammond / Mike Hazlewood Letra de The Air That I Breathe © Peermusic Publishing Enviar comentarios

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario