domingo, abril 14, 2013

The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars

The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars


Today I don't feel like doing anything I just wanna lay in my bed don't feel like picking up my phone So leave a message at the tone Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything Uh, I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan Turn the TV on Throw my hand in my pants Nobody's gon’ tell me I can't, nah I'll be lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie Click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie Cause in my castle I'm the freakin man [Chorus] Oh Oh, yes I said it I said it I said it cause I can Today I don't feel like doing anything I just wanna lay in my bed don't feel like picking up my phone So leave a message at the tone Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything Nothing at all Ooh hoo ooh hoo Hoo ooh ooh Nothing at all Ooh hoo ooh hoo Hoo ooh ooh Tomorrow I wake up, do some P90X With a really nice girl have some really nice sex And she's gonna scream out, "this is great" (Oh my god this is great) I might mess around and get my college degree I bet my old man will be so proud of me I'm sorry pops you just have to wait [Chorus] No I ain't gonna comb my hair Cause I ain't going anywhere No no no no no no no no nooo I'll just strut in my birthday suit And let everything hang loose Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhh Ohh Today I don't feel like doing anything I just wanna lay in my bed don't feel like picking up my phone So leave a message at the tone Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything Nothing at all Ooh hoo ooh hoo Hoo ooh ooh Nothing at all Ooh hoo ooh hoo Hoo ooh ooh Nothing at all

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario