miércoles, enero 01, 2014

Arcade Fire - Reflektor

Arcade Fire - Reflektor
Verse 1) Trapped in a prism, in a prism of light Alone in the darkness, darkness of white We fell in love, alone on a stage In the reflective age (Pre-Chorus - Régine Chassagne) Entre la nuit, la nuit et l’aurore. Entre les royaumes, des vivants et des morts. If this is heaven I don't know what it’s for If I can’t find you there I don't care (Chorus) I thought I found a way to enter It’s just a Reflektor (It's just a Reflektor) I thought I found the connector It’s just a Reflektor (It's just a Reflektor) (Verse 2) Now, the signals we send, are deflected again We're still connected, but are we even friends? We fell in love when I was nineteen And I was staring at a screen (Pre-Chorus - Variation - Régine Chassagne) Entre la nuit, la nuit et l’aurore. Entre les voyants, les vivants et les morts. If this is heaven I need something more Just a place to be alone Cause you're my home (Chorus) (Bridge 1) It’s just a reflection of a reflection Of a reflection of a reflection Will I see you on the other side? We all got things to hide It’s just a reflection of a reflection Of a reflection of a reflection Will I see you on the other side? We all got things to hide (Verse 3) Alright, let's go back Our song escapes, on neon silver discs Our love is plastic, we'll break it to bits I want to break free, but will they break me? Down, down, down Don't mess around (Chorus) (Bridge 2) Thought you would bring me to the resurrector Turns out it was just a Reflektor (It’s just a Reflektor) Thought you would bring to me the resurrector Turns out it was just a Reflektor (It’s just a Reflektor) Thought you would bring to me the resurrector Turns out it was just a Reflektor (It’s just a Reflektor) (Outro) It’s a Reflektor It’s just a Reflektor Just a Reflektor Will I see you on the other side? It’s just a Reflektor Will I see you on the other side? We all got things to hide It’s just a Reflektor Will I see you on the other side?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario