lunes, febrero 03, 2014

Drift Away - michael bolton

Drift Away - michael bolton

Drift Away
Day after day I'm more confused

But I look for the light through the pourin' rain

You know that's a game that I hate to lose

I'm feelin' the strain

Ain't it a shame

CHORUS:

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul

I want to get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

Give me the beat boys and free my soul

I want to get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

Beginin' to think that I'm wastin time

And I don't understand the things I do

The world outside looks so unkind

I'm countin' on you to carry me thru

CHORUS:

And when my mind is free

You know a melody can move me

And when I'm feelin' blue

The guitars comin' thru to soothe me

Thanks for the joy that you've given me

I want you to know I believe in the song

And rhythm and rhyme and harmony

You helped me along, you're makin' me strong

CHORUS:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario