miércoles, octubre 15, 2014

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who´ll stop the rain

Creedence Clearwater Revival- Who´ll stop the rain


Long as I remember The rain been comin´ down.
Clouds of myst´ry pourin´ Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Tryin´ to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who´ll stop the rain.
I went down Virginia, Seekin´ shelter from the storm.
Caught up in the fable, I watched the tower grow.
Five year plans and new deals, Wrapped in golden chains.
And I wonder, Still I wonder Who´ll stop the rain.

Heard the singers playin´, How we cheered for more.
The crowd had rushed together, Tryin´ to keep warm.
Still the rain kept pourin´, Fallin´ on my ears.
And I wonder, Still I wonder Who´ll stop the rain.
Visitar letra | Letras de canciones

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario