viernes, febrero 13, 2015

Seal - Secret

Seal - Secret
You must know me,
I'm one of your secrets
You must know me, I'm one of your secrets I belong to you I belong to you And you belong to me. You must know me, I'm one of your secrets oooh whooa ooh From what I see, you're trying to hard to keep it oh yes you are Well I belong to you I belong to you I belong to you And you belong to me. Look at me, I'm your hearts keeper. Met for 3:21 AM, she will be here, oh yes she will And I belong to you Yes I belong to you I belong to you And you belong to me. Look at me, I'm one of your secrets. From what I see, you're trying hard to keep it. Oh yeah But I belong to you I belong to you I belong to you And you belong to me You belong to me

tienes que conocerme yo soy uno de tus secretos debes conocerme yo soy uno de tus secretos yo soy tuyo soy tuyo y tu eres mía tienes que conocerme yo soy uno de tus secretos por lo que veo estás tratando de mantenerlo oh, sí lo estás bueno..., yo soy tuyo soy tuyo soy tuyo y tú..., eres mía mírame, soy el guardián de tu corazón cita a las 3:21 AM ella estará allí oh si, ella estará y yo soy tuyo sí, soy tuyo soy tuyo y tú..., eres mía mírame, soy uno de tus secretos por lo que veo estás tratando de mantenerlo oh, sí pero, soy tuyo soy tuyo soy tuyo y tu...,eres mía eres mía

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario