lunes, enero 02, 2017

The Templations-(I know)I'm losing you

The Temptations-(I know)I'm losing you

Oooh ooh wooo ooohh
Your love is fading,
I can feel your love fading

Girl it's fading, Away from from me

Cause Your Touch, Your Touch, has grown cold

As if someone else controls your very soul

I've fooled myself, long as I can
Can feel the presence of another man

It's there when you speak my name It's just not the same

OOH BABY I'M LOSING YOU

It's in the the air
It's everywhere
OOH BABY I'M LOSING YOU

Chorus
LOSING YOU

When I look into your eyes a reflection of a face I see

I'm hurt and downhearted and worried girl

cause that face doesn't belong to me

OH

It's all over your face, Someones taken my place

OOH BABY Oh Baby I'M LOSING YOU

You try hard to hide, the emptiness inside
Oooh I can tell I'm losing you
Chorus
Losing You

I don't wanna lose you...............

Bridge w/ Horns :
Temps- Doo Doo Wop, Doo Doo Wop,Doo Doo Wop,Doo Doo Wop

I can tell when we kiss, the tender-ness I miss

Ooooh little girl I'm losing you

Girl I can feel it in my bones, Anyday you'll be gone

Ohh Baby I'm losing you

Oh my dear, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LOVE WE SHARED
oh oh baby I'm losing you
I know It's true there's someone new
Oh oh girl I'm losing you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario