jueves, diciembre 13, 2018

I'll Take Everything JAMES BLUNT

I'll Take Everything JAMES BLUNT
http://www.goear.com/listen/c5936a7/ill-take-everything-james-blunt Ooh, these feet carry me far Ooh, my body oh so tired Mouth is dry Hardly speak Holy spirit rise in me Oo, here I swear Forever is just a minute to me And I'll take everything Mmm, mmm, mmm In this life I'll join everyone Ooo,when I die Have my body Have my mind Have my coat Take me tie These are borrowed Borrowed so far Turn to dust Fall apart Here I swear Forever is just a minute to me And I'll take everything Mmm,mmm.mmm In this life I'll join everyone Oh, and understand 'Cause all men die (all men die) 'Cause all men die And I'll take everything Mmm,mmm,mmm In this life I'll join everyone Ooo, 'cause I'm gonna die And I'll take everything Mmm,mmm,mmm In this life I'll join everyone 'cause all men die

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario