viernes, julio 31, 2020

Natalia King-I Need to see you

I Need to see you

A battered heart is just another start to a waiting lay me down and die story. long are the days with my obsessive ways i start to worry god help me if i'm right god help me if i'm wrong don't wanna put up a fight but you've been gone away too long i need to see you i need to see you again an hour's like a day a day isl ike a year and when you're not here to please me to foreplay is to make me wait and hunger while you tease me god help me if i'm right god help me if i'm wrong don't wanna put up a fight but you've been gone away too long i need to see you i need to see you again i'm not saying that i regret the past and i'm not saying that we are gonna last i'm not saying that this is a one time fling and i'm definitely not saying that this is gonna be forever thing i'm just saying i'm just saying i need to see you i need to see you again Writer(s): Natalia King

Un corazón maltratado es tan sólo otro comienzo a la espera de un abandono y una historia muerta son largos los días de mi obsesión comienzo a inquietarme comienzo a preocuparme Que dios me ayude si estoy en lo cierto que dios me ayude si me equivoco pero tu llevas mucho tiempo lejos Necesito Necesito ver Necesito verte Necesito verte de nuevo una hora es como un día un día es como un año cuando estamos separados y cuando no estas aquí para complacerme veo tu forma de jugar previamente es hacerme esperar y desear mientras tu me provocas Que dios me ayude si estoy en lo cierto que dios me ayude si me equivoco pero tu llevas mucho tiempo lejos Necesito Necesito ver Necesito verte Necesito verte de nuevo No estoy diciendo que me arrepienta del pasado y no estoy diciendo que nosotros vayamos a durar no estoy diciendo que esto sea un romance pasajero y definitivamente no estoy diciendo que esto vaya a ser una cosa para siempre Sólo digo sólo digo Y necesito, Yo necesito verte. i need to see you again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario