sábado, noviembre 28, 2020

Lara Price - Crazy

Lara Price - Crazy

you're driving me crazy with the love that you left behind you're driving me ohh you drive me crazy all the love that you left behind I feel sorry and it's driving me out of my mind oh yes he is you don't come home at night we only argue, fuss and fight while these days baby, I'm gonna find my own fight and it's driving me oh it's driving me crazy all the love that you left behind I feel so lonely and it's driving me out of my mind oh oh oh you drive me crazy I tell ya I don't love you I tell ya I don't care But I still feel a thing is all around in through my head And it's driving me ohh it's driving me crazy All the love that you left behind I feel so lonely oh you! oh It's driving me out of my mind oh I'm crazy oh crazy..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario