sábado, diciembre 19, 2020

Diane Schuur - I'm Not Ashamed To Sing The Blues

Diane Schuur - I'm Not Ashamed To Sing The Blues
Algunas personas dicen que Some people say that La canción que canto no es el blues The song I sing aren't the blues Tal vez lo que dicen Maybe what they say Lo que dicen podría ser verdad What they say just might be true Oh déjame decirte Oh let me tell you Esta es la forma en que realmente me siento This is the way I really feel Y todo lo que hago And everything I do No es falso, es realmente real It's not fake, its really real Y no me avergüenza cantar blues And I'm not ashamed to sing the blues No me da vergüenza cantar blues I'm not ashamed to sing the blues Alguna gente dice Some people say Que los blues son realmente tontos That the blues are really dumb Ellos simplemente no saben They just don't know Ellos no saben de donde vengo They don't know where I'm coming from Y solo quiero decirte And I just wanna tell you Es la forma en que me siento por dentro It's the way I feel inside Amor y felicidad Love and happiness Pondrá lágrimas en tus ojos Will put tears in your eyes Y no me avergüenza cantar blues And I'm not ashamed to sing the blues No me da vergüenza cantar blues I'm not ashamed to sing the blues Alguna gente dice Some people say Que mi canción es demasiado triste That my song are just too sad No lo creo I don't think so Cuando pienso en la diversión que tuve When I think about the fun I had Viviendo y amando Living and loving Odiando y engañando Hating and cheating La risa y el llanto The laughing and cryin' Incluso en la codicia Even at the greving Y no me avergüenza cantar blues And I'm not ashamed to sing the blues Quiero decirlo de nuevo I wanna say it again No me da vergüenza cantar blues I'm not ashamed to sing the blues

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario