sábado, enero 21, 2012

Chris Brown - No Air

Chris Brown - No Air ft Tell me how im supposed to breathe with no air (air) Oooh.... (Verse 1) [ Jordin S.] If i should die before I wake Its cause you took my breath away losing you is like living in a world with no air. Ohhh... [ Chris B.] Im here alone didnt want to leave My heart won't move its incomplete wish there was a way that i can get you to understand (Pre-Chorus) But How Do you expect me To live alone with just me Cause my world revolves around you its so hard for me to breathe (Chorus) Tell Me How im supposed to breathe with no air Can't live can't breathe with no air thats how i feel whenever you ain't there Its No Air No Air Got me out here and the water so deep Tell me how you gon be without me if you ain't here i just can't breathe Its No Air No Air No air air (ohhhh) No air air (noooo) No air air (ohhhh) No air air [ Chris B.] I Walked I Ran I Jumped I Flew Right off the ground To float to you Theres no gravity To hold me down Foreal [Jordin S.] But Somehow Im still alive inside You took my breath But i survived I don't know how But i don't even care Do you expect me (Me) To live alone with just me (Ohh) Cause my world revolves around you its so hard for me to breathe ( Chorus) Tell Me How im supposed to breathe with no air (ohhhh) Can't live can't breathe with no air (ohhh) thats how i feel whenever you ain't there Its No Air No Air Got me out here and the water so deep (So deep) Tell me how you gon be without me (Without Me Yeahhh) if you ain't here i just can't breathe Its No Air No Air No air air (ohhhh) No air air (ohhhh) No air air (ohhhh) No air air (No More) uhh uhh uhh No Air (ohhh) uhh uhh uhh (Baby) No Air (ohhh) uhh uhh uhh No Air Its No Air No Air Heyyy.. Oooooo.. No Aiiiiiir Oooooo.. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (Chorus) Tell Me How im supposed to breathe with no air (ohhhh) Can't live can't breathe with no air thats how i feel whenever you ain't there Its No Air No Air Got me out here and the water so deep (So deep) Tell me how you gon be without me (Without Me Yeahhh) if you ain't here i just can't breathe Its No Air No Air Do you expect me To live alone with just me Cause my world revolves around you its so hard for me to breathe (Chorus) Tell Me How im supposed to breathe with no air (ohhhh) Can't live can't breathe with no air thats how i feel whenever you ain't there Its No Air No Air [ Jordin S.] Got me out here and the water so deep [ Chris B.] Tell me how you gon be without me [ Jordin S.] if you ain't here i just can't breathe [Both] Its No Air No Air No air air (ohh) No air air (ohh) No air air (No air) [Both] No Air... DIME COMO SE SUPONE QUE PUEDA RESPIRAR SIN AIRE SI TUVIERA QUE MORIR ANTES DE LEVANTARME ES PORQUE TU TE LLEVASTE MI ALIENTO PERDERTE A TI ES COMO VIVIR EN UN MUNDO SIN AIRE OH ESTOY SOLA AQUÍ, NO QUERÍA IRME MI CORAZÓN NO SE MUEVE, ESTÁ INCOMPLETO SI TAN SOLO HUBIESE HABIDO UNA MANERA DE HACERTE ENTENDER PERO COMO PUEDES ESPERAR QUE VIVA SOLA SIN NADIE MÁS QUE YO PORQUE MI MUNDO GIRA EN TORNO A TI ES TAN DIFÍCIL RESPIRAR PARA MI [CORO:] DIME COMO SE SUPONE QUE PUEDA RESPIRAR SIN AIRE NO PUEDO VIVIR, NO PUEDO RESPIRAR SIN AIRE ES ASÍ COMO ME SIENTO CADA VEZ QUE TU NO ESTÁS AQUÍ ES COMO SI NO TUVIERA AIRE, ESTOY SIN AIRE ME TIENES AQUÍ EN EL AGUA, TAN PROFUNDO DIME COMO ESTARÁS SIN MI SI TU NO ESTÁS AHÍ, YO SIMPLEMENTE NO PUEDO RESPIRAR ES COMO SI NO TUVIERA AIRE, ESTOY SIN AIRE SIN AIRE, AIRE SIN AIRE, AIRE SIN AIRE, AIRE SIN AIRE, AIRE CAMINÉ, CORRÍ, SALTÉ, VOLÉ POR ENCIMA DEL SUELO FLOTANDO HACIA TI NO EXISTE GRAVEDAD QUE ME PUEDA SOPORTAR DE VERDAD PERO DE ALGUNA MANERA, SIGO VIVA EN MI INTERIOR TU TE LLEVASTE MI ALIENTO, PERO SOBREVIVÍ NOSE COMO, PERO NI SIQUIERA ME IMPORTA ASÍ QUE COMO PUEDES ESPERAR QUE VIVA SOLA SIN NADIE MÁS QUE YO PORQUE MI MUNDO GIRA EN TORNO A TI ES TAN DIFÍCIL RESPIRAR PARA MI [CORO] SIN AIRE, AIRE SIN AIRE, AIRE SIN AIRE, AIRE SIN AIRE, AIRE NO MÁS NO HAY AIRE, SIN AIRE [CORO X2] SIN AIRE, AIRE SIN AIRE, AIRE SIN AIRE, AIRE SIN AIRE, AIRE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario