sábado, junio 08, 2013

WHITE HORSE - Taylor Swift

WHITE HORSE - Taylor Swift
Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I pace back and forth all this time
‘Cause I honestly believed in you
Holding on
And days drag on
Stupid girl,
I should have known, I should have known
[Chorus] I'm not a princes, this ain't a fairytale I'm not the one you’ll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood; this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down Now it's too late for you And your white horse, to come around Baby I was naive, Got lost in your eyes And never really had a chance I had so many dreams About you and me Happy endings Now I know [Chorus] I'm not a princes, this ain't a fairytale I'm not the one you’ll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood; this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down Now it's too late for you And your white horse, to come around And there you are on your knees Begging for forgiveness, begging for me Just like I always wanted but I'm so sorry ‘Cause I'm not your princess, this ain't our fairytale I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well This is a big world that was a small town There in my rear view mirror disappears now And it’s too late for you and your white horse Now it’s too late for you and your white horse, to catch me now Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa Try and catch me now Oh, it's too late To catch me now Dices que lo sientes
Te sale esa cara de ángel
solo cuando la necesitas

Mientras yo iba y volvía todo este tiempo
Porque honestamente creia en ti

Pasaron los días aguantando
Chica estupida
Debí saberlo,
debí saberlo...

[CORO]

[No soy una princesa
Esto no es un cuento de hadas
No soy la unica que
cargabas en tus brazos
ni la unica a la que llevabas a lo alto de las escaleras

Esto no es Hollywood
esto es una ciudad pequeña
Yo era una soñadora
antes de que te fueras y me abandonaras

Ahora es muy tarde para que tu
y tu caballo blanco regresen]

Quizas fui ingenua
me perdí en tus ojos
y realmente nunca tuve la oportunidad

Mi error fue que no sabía
que estar enamorada significa
tener que luchar
para conseguir la ventaja

Tenia tantos sueños acerca de nosotros
con finales felices
ahora sé...

[CORO]

Y ahi estas arrodillado
rogando perdón, rogando por mi
Justo como siempre quise
pero lo siento mucho

Porque no soy tu princesa
esto no es un cuento de hadas

Algun día encontraré a alguien
que me trate bien

Esto es un gran mundo,
esa era una gran ciudad,
que ahora esta desapareciendo
en mi espejo retrovisor

Ahora es muy tarde para que tu
y tu caballo blanco [x2]
Me atrapen

Intentalo y atrapenme ahora

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario