martes, abril 09, 2019

Best Laid Plans JAMES BLUNT

Best Laid Plans JAMES BLUNT
http://www.goear.com/listen/766ab15/best-laid-plans-james-blunt Don't like it in the shadows You won't let me shine a light I would wash away your troubles But it seems The more that I hold on The more that you let go And I know, you better let somebody love you or find yourself, on your own Chorus: Tell me why all the best laid plans fall apart in your hands And my good intentions never end, the way I meant If we don't talk about the future Then should I just, follow you into the dark Yeah, and does your silence keep you cold While the cracks form on my heart Chorus X 1 It seems to me some fine friends have watched you turn your back It seems you only want the things that you can't have. Chorus X 2


¿No te gusta que en las sombras No me deja una luz Me lava tus problemas Pero parece Cuanto más me aferro Cuanto más que dejar ir Y yo sé, es mejor dejar que alguien te amo o se encuentra, por su cuenta Estribillo: Dime por qué todos los mejores planes se deshacen en sus manos Y mis buenas intenciones no se terminan nunca, la forma en que quería decir Si no hablamos sobre el futuro Entonces yo sólo, siga usted en la oscuridad Sí, y no su silencio mantenerlo frío Mientras que las grietas se forman en mi corazón Coro X 1 Me parece que algunos amigos bien he visto que le dé la espalda Parece que sólo quieren las cosas que no se puede tener. Coro x 2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario