miércoles, marzo 25, 2020

Pat O'Bryan - Loan Me A Dime

Pat O'Bryan - Loan Me A Dime

Somebody loan me a dime I need to call my old time used to be Somebody loan me a dime mmm I need to call my old time that used to be Little girl's been gone so long You know it's worrying me Hey it's worrying worrying me I know she's a good girl But at that time I just didn't understand I know she's a good girl But at that time I just didn't understand Oh no I didn't Somebody loan me a dime You know I need.. I need a helping hand Oh... she's a good girl But at that time I just didn't understand Ooooh I know she's a good girl But at that time I just could not understand Oh no Somebody better loan me that dime To ease my worried worried mind.. oh Now I cry.. I just cry Just like a baby all night long.. oooh You know I cry I just cry Just like a baby all night long.. oooh Somebody better loan me that dime I need my baby I need my baby here at home.. oooh YES

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario