sábado, agosto 13, 2022

Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin

Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin (Twenty seconds and counting T minus fifteen seconds, guidance is okay) When I look back upon my life It's always with a sense of shame I've always been the one to blame For everything I long to do No matter when or where or who Has one thing in common, too It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin It's a sin Everything I've ever done Everything I ever do Every place I've ever been Everywhere I'm going to It's a sin At school they taught me how to be So pure in thought and word and deed They didn't quite succeed For everything I long to do No matter when or where or who Has one thing in common, too It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin It's a sin Everything I've ever done Everything I ever do Every place I've ever been Everywhere I'm going to It's a sin Father, forgive me, I tried not to do it Turned over a new leaf, then tore right through it Whatever you taught me, I didn't believe it Father, you fought me, 'cause I didn't care And I still don't understand So I look back upon my life Forever with a sense of shame I've always been the one to blame For everything I long to do No matter when or where or who Has one thing in common, too It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin It's a sin Everything I've ever done Everything I ever do Every place I've ever been Everywhere I'm going to - it's a sin It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin Letras (Veinte segundos y contando (Twenty seconds and counting T menos quince segundos, la guía está bien) T minus fifteen seconds, guidance is okay) Cuando miro hacia atrás en mi vida When I look back upon my life Siempre es con un sentido de vergüenza It's always with a sense of shame Siempre he sido el culpable I've always been the one to blame Por todo lo que anhelo hacer For everything I long to do No importa cuando o donde o quien No matter when or where or who Tiene una cosa en común, también Has one thing in common, too Es un, es un, es un, es un pecado It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin Es un pecado It's a sin Todo lo que he hecho Everything I've ever done Todo lo que hago Everything I ever do Cada lugar en el que he estado Every place I've ever been Donde quiera que vaya Everywhere I'm going to Es un pecado It's a sin En la escuela me enseñaron a ser At school they taught me how to be Tan puro en pensamiento, palabra y obra So pure in thought and word and deed No lo lograron del todo They didn't quite succeed Por todo lo que anhelo hacer For everything I long to do No importa cuando o donde o quien No matter when or where or who Tiene una cosa en común, también Has one thing in common, too Es un, es un, es un, es un pecado It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin Es un pecado It's a sin Todo lo que he hecho Everything I've ever done Todo lo que hago Everything I ever do Cada lugar en el que he estado Every place I've ever been Donde quiera que vaya Everywhere I'm going to Es un pecado It's a sin Padre, perdóname, traté de no hacerlo Father, forgive me, I tried not to do it Dio la vuelta a una nueva hoja, luego la rompió Turned over a new leaf, then tore right through it Lo que sea que me enseñaste, no lo creí Whatever you taught me, I didn't believe it Padre, peleaste conmigo, porque no me importaba Father, you fought me, 'cause I didn't care y aun no entiendo And I still don't understand Así que miro hacia atrás en mi vida So I look back upon my life Para siempre con un sentido de vergüenza Forever with a sense of shame Siempre he sido el culpable I've always been the one to blame Por todo lo que anhelo hacer For everything I long to do No importa cuando o donde o quien No matter when or where or who Tiene una cosa en común, también Has one thing in common, too Es un, es un, es un, es un pecado It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin Es un pecado It's a sin Todo lo que he hecho Everything I've ever done Todo lo que hago Everything I ever do Cada lugar en el que he estado Every place I've ever been Donde quiera que vaya, es un pecado Everywhere I'm going to - it's a sin Es un, es un, es un, es un pecado It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin Es un, es un, es un, es un pecado It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin (Confiteor Deo omnipotenti vobis fratres, quia peccavi nimis cogitatione (Confiteor Deo omnipotenti vobis fratres, quia peccavi nimis cogitatione Verbo, opere et omissione, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa) Verbo, opere et omissione, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario