lunes, julio 08, 2013

Soul Man - the blues brothers band

Soul Man - the blues brothers band

Soul Man - the blues brothers band
Comin' to ya on a dusty road Good lovin' I got a truck load And when you get it you got something So don't worry cause I'm coming I'm a soul man I'm a soul man I'm a soul man I'm a soul man Got what I got the hard way And I'll make it better each and every day So honey don't you fret Cause you ain't seen nothing yet I'm a soul man I'm a soul man Play it Steve! I'm a soul man I'm a soul man Listen I was brought up on a side street I learned how to love before I could eat I was educated from good stock When I start lovin' I just can't stop I'm a soul man I'm a soul man I'm a soul man I'm a soul man Well grab the rope and I'll pull you in
Give you hope and be your only boyfriend
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
You're a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario