lunes, marzo 26, 2012

Marlene Dietrich en Lili Marleen

Marlene Dietrich en Lili Marleen Outside the barracks, by the corner light i'll always stand and wait for you at night we will create a world for two i'll wait for you the whole night through for you, lili marlene for you, lili marlene Bugler tonight don't play the call to arms i want another evening with her charms then we will say goodbye and part i'll always keep you in my heart with me, lili marlene with me, lili marlene Give me a rose to show how much you care tie to the stem a lock of golden hair surely tomorrow, you'll feel blue but then will come a love that's new for you, lili marlene for you, lili marlene When we are marching in the mud and cold and when my pack seems more than i can hold my love for you renews my might i'm warm again, my pack is light it's you, lili marlene it's you, lili marlene My love for you renews my might i'm warm again, my pack is light it's you, lili marlene it's you, lili marlene

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario